How Do I Add a Contact Module?
In order to add a contact module to a guide you must first have created a module with one of the following types:
- Librarian Profile
- Custom Content
If you haven't yet created a module to use for your contact module, visit the How Do I Create a Module? tutorial to learn how to create a module.
- Once you have created a module to be used as your contact module it can be added to a guide
- Navigate to Update Title & Data for the page or guide
- Now select a module from the Contact Module dropdown list.
- Click the Save Guide button to save the changes.
- The contact module will then display on the left hand side of your guides and pages.